- B.S in Nutritional Sciences, Physiology and Metabolism, expected 05/2024
- National Academy of Sports Medicine, Certified Personal Trainer
- FitStaff, who provides patrons with information regarding weight and cardio machines to have best workout possible
- Plyometric, Weight and Cardio training specific to Cheer, Dance and Gymnastics
- Experience designing beginner to advanced exercise plans specific to client needs
- Nutrition, weightlifting, baking, cooking, shopping, hiking, camping, reading, traveling.
Exercise is so much more than just moving the body to expend energy. It can be a healthy outlet, a way to form a community and a medicine. Looking at the specific needs and preferences for someone, exercise can act as a prescription to help increase quality of life.