- UC Berkeley, B.S Sociology, expected 05/2024
- National Academy of Sports Medicine, Certified Personal Trainer
- National CPR Foundation CPR/AED Certified
- Over the years, I have become passionate about strength training and overall health and wellness. Working as Berkeley Recreation & Wellbeing FitStaff has allowed me to assist members with weight room and cardio room questions, including teaching members to use gym equipment and provide assistance for free weight exercises.
- The NASM certification course has taught me program designs ranging from beginner to advanced workouts. My training instruction on hypertrophic exercise techniques is kept up to date through new research and social media.
- Knowledgeable in plyometric, high intensity training, and endurance training methodologies
- Weight lifting, Skateboarding, Basketball, Photography, Listening to Music, Video editing, Nutrition
I am driven by a commitment to constant improvement and I view fitness not merely as a goal to achieve but as a dynamic and evolving journey. Embracing a more active lifestyle, I embarked on the initially challenging path of learning and engaging in gym activities. The support of a welcoming community and a daily dedication to staying active have allowed me to develop a genuine affection for the gym community in Berkeley. The once intimidating environment has transformed into a source of comfort. As others have helped me in the past, hopefully I can be the person to motivate and guide you to reach your fitness goals.