Take it to the next level by learning flip tricks while continuing to hone the fundamentals in our Intermediate class.
In the Intermediate class, skateboarders will continue to hone and build upon the fundamental skills from the Beginner class. Skaters will be introduced to more difficult and technical tricks.
Ages: 8+ years old
Prerequisite: Completion of Beginner Class, or equivalent. If unsure, students can be assessed for a level recommendation.
The price for the remaining classes to be determined by the number of classes left. See Billing info below.
Sample Skills Learned
- Basic flip and lip tricks
- Grinding on the coping
To advance to the next level, skaters should have a repertoire of tricks, including kick/heel flips and shuv-its, that they can perform consistently. Additionally, skaters should be comfortable with performing tricks while in motion. Advancement to the next level is at the instructor’s discretion.
Location: Golden Bear Skate Park (25 Sports Ln – beyond the tennis courts)
In CampDoc click “Skate Class” and scroll down.
|4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Billing and Cancellations:
- In CampDoc you will be given the option to pay in full for the remaining classes of the year.
- We are requiring 2 weeks written notice to cancel and/or refund payments.
- Example – Student is in BC1 Saturday 9am and has chosen to pay $810 for the year (this is for 31 Saturday classes). On December 27th, we received a written notice that you wish to discontinue. This means that the cancellation will be effective on January 10th. There are 18 classes left. We will refund the card on file for $470.32 (810/31 x 18).
- Make-ups: We will still provide make-ups if currently enrolled and space is available. Please arrange for make-ups by emailing email@example.com.
- Payment ProcessIn CampDoc you will be given the option to either pay in full for the year or to do a payment plan. The price works out to roughly the same as you have been paying but days off are now factored in.We are requiring 2 weeks written notice to cancel and/or refund payments.
- Class Availability
Every Cal Skateboarding class is subject to cancellation due to low enrollment. If your class is being canceled, you will be contacted and given options to transfer. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in a class that is full, please email email@example.com to be placed on the waitlist. If a spot opens, you will be informed via email.
- Cal Skateboarding Make-Up Policy
Make-ups are provided as a courtesy to our customers if there is space available. Make-ups must be scheduled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Make-ups are only available to currently enrolled clients. Participants must pick up an official make-up slip from the cashier on the first floor and give it to the teacher of the scheduled class. Drop-ins are not allowed. Cal Skateboarding does not offer credits or refunds.